Baby Products: How and Where Parents Search, Choose, and Purchase Today - Global Report
This study covers the baby products industry and will enable and empower branding and marketing managers to make confident company, brand and product related decisions.
This study is designed to serve as a tool for professionals looking to gain a competitive advantage and stay on track with the ever-changing trends within industries relating to baby products. It will enable professionals to confidently make company related strategic decisions and grow sales portfolios. Additionally, it allows brands to create and seed out more targeted and effective marketing related activities while uncovering previously untapped areas both on a national and/or international level.
The baby products industry is catering to an entirely different kind of parent today. Marketers need to keep in mind that this segment has grown up with the Internet and digital media. These parents are more socially aware, constantly connected, and are open to exploring the myriad of options available to them. Owing to that, their attitudes and behaviors differ from the generations before them.
Therefore, it is important that brands understand the relevant trends. This study contains a thorough analysis of parents' behavior and attitudes when it comes to searching, choosing and purchasing baby products across 12 key countries.
* All data and findings contained within this report is based on responses from geographically and demographically dispersed parents with at least one child or are expecting a child
- Importance of Baby Product Attributes
- Parents Behavior When Choosing Brands
- Participation in Group Activities With Other Parents
- Source of Information
- Information Gathered in Retail Stores
- Information Gathered on E-commerce Websites
- Information Gathered on Social Media
- Baby Clothes
- Baby Care Products
- Baby Toys
- Bigger Items
- Baby Food
- Reasons Why Parents Purchase Baby Products Online
- Reasons Why Parents Purchase at Physical Stores
- TOBO: Test Offline, Buy Online
- ROBO: Research Online, Buy Offline
- Participation in Loyalty Programs
- Product Attributes: "It's important that a baby product brand…"
- Influences From Prior Experience: "With my second child…"
All insights broken down by gender and education.